Monday, February 27, 2012

New blog design

After eight and a half years of this blog looking much the same, I decided that it was time for a redesign.  I used to want it to look the same as the NT Gateway, but that went its own separate way a few years ago.  And then I quite liked the conceit of having designed my own template.  But it was becoming increasingly unwieldy, and then I noticed that Jim Davila had changed the design of Paleojudaica, also after many years, and I decided the time had come for me too.

7 comments:

GreekAsianPanda said...

You should put pictures of dinosaurs in the background.

Jonathan Robinson said...

well i normally just read you in google reader, but now i've taken the trouble to visit i've got to say . . . it is all a bit beige. I feel your blogging deserves some more enthusiastic colours.

Trenchfoot said...

Take no notice of Jonathan. Beige is the new grey.

Mark Goodacre said...

If anything, it is a touch more colourful than the old design, though I should perhaps bring back some maroon.

Mark Goodacre said...

OK; a touch of maroon added. What do you think?

Jonathan Robinson said...

better, thanks.

John Finkelde said...

Whoa slow down - that maroon is quite edgy ;-)