Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Review of Biblical Literature latest

No sooner have I caught up, than another one arrives; anyone would think that they were timing it specially. I know that some of my readers get stressed about the fact that I repeat these things here when all interested get them in their emails anyway, but I do like the complete record here, all the better for searching and more, so I continue to the post them, in spite of the critics. Latest from the Review of Biblical Literature under the NT heading are:

Keck. Leander E.
Romans
Reviewed by James Dunn

Keck, Leander E.
Romans
Reviewed by Sigurd Grindheim

Keck, Leander E.
Romans
Reviewed by James Miller

Peters, Olutola K.
The Mandate of the Church in the Apocalypse of John
Reviewed by Stephan Witetschek

Miller, Patricia Cox, ed.
Women in Early Christianity: Translations from Greek Texts
Reviewed by Lynn Huber

Moore, Stephen and Fernando F. Segovia, eds.
Postcolonial Biblical Criticism: Interdisciplinary Intersections
Reviewed by Joseph Marchal

No comments: