Monday, April 24, 2006

A link a day

This is not quite in time to be Monday's "link a day", since it's 1.50 a.m. on Tuesday, but I hope that we can put that down as a technicality and allow this one in for Monday. To make up for the delay, I've added an extra link too:

Page updated: Historical Jesus: Books, Articles and Reviews

UP: Craig A. Evans, “Messianic Hopes and Messianic Figures in Late Antiquity”, Journal of Greco-Roman Christianity and Judaism 3 (2006): 9-40

AND: Craig A. Evans, “Jewish Burial Traditions and the Resurrection of Jesus”, Journal for the Study of the Historical Jesus 3 (2005): 233-48

The first is not, of course, strictly "Historical Jesus", but I am sure that its relevance to the topic will be obvious.

4 comments:

Whit+ said...

I love the link a day!

Eric Rowe said...

I do too. But there wasn't one on April 24th. So shouldn't it be called "a link most days" or "a link as necessary" or something like that?

Mark Goodacre said...

Well, it was before I went to bed that day, so it was still kind-of 24 April. And there must be some parts of the world where it was still 24th?!

Eric Rowe said...

Ok, that's a fair enough explanation. I hadn't looked at the time of the post. Now that I see it was nearly 2 am, I retract my earlier comment, and instead offer the following: "Two A.M.?!!!"